Hocotate Freight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of Cletus's "Fake Biography on the Admin"

2 posters

Go down

Review of Cletus's "Fake Biography on the Admin" Empty Review of Cletus's "Fake Biography on the Admin"

Post  Administrator Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:52 pm

When I was five, I saw a very scary show. It was called Cyberchase and it remains on the scariest, pants wetting channel, P-B-S to this date! That name has from now on inspired fear within my soul and given me nightmares periodically throughout my uneventful, video game centric life. There was a big scary green man who looks just like the 3rd mini boss in Silent Hill: Revenge of the Son of My Friendly Pet Cthulhu Named Billy Bob Thorten Jr. (A sacred game in which every redneck of my small town in Ohio prays to on altar every Sunday. So must you, OBEY OBEY ZOMBIE!)

So anyways, back to CyberChase. The nighmares this show caused me have provoked me to have random spaz attacks and delete random forums. I am a fat obese child who is now 15 but act like I'm 5. I told our local painter this once and he said that he was just like me as a kid. Yup, he got his first kiss in 6th grade, was a quarterback for all four years of high school, had to file many restraining orders to the ladies of the high school who couldn't resist reaching for his ass, (THERE WERE AWOTTA THEM!) graduated and got accepted into the ritzyest painting/medical university, now gets to paint doctors thesis' and PHD's, and when on a trip to England, HE GAVE THE QUEEN CPR WHILE SHE WAS CHOKING ON A BADMINTON AND THEN THEY FELL IN LOVE AND HE MARRIED INTO THEIR ROYAL FAMILY! And then the painter made the sudden revolation "wait a minute! My life IS THE FUCKING SHITZ MAN! I GET TO SNIFF COCAINE OFF THE ASS OF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! HOW MANY MOTHER FUCKING PAINTERS GET TO DO THAT!?"

Actually, the painter gave me CPR too when I was choking on the Reese's Pieces I had to live on because my mom is mentally incapable of feeding a 15 year old (and i cant cook cuz im retarded too) I got banned off of 16 forums but I blame Justin Batha because he is the little voice in my head who tells me to hook up with the Olsen twins.

(Insert more mentally depressive crap here.)

So anyways, I resolved to be just like that painter and live a ballin life and not be a home schooled ingrate who has random acts of "insanity." WELL, I RESOLVED TO BE BETTER UNTIL MY CRAZY MUM BOUGHT ME A PS3 AND CALL OF THE CTHULULAHABHJFBASFJ WAWA

Now, I'm a hard boiled internet browser man who has seen "everything bad" on the internet. Hentai, ero, Ero Hentai, Justin Bartha corsagging Nick Cage in the unrated scene from NATIONAL TREASURE 5: THE TREASURE IN NICKS PANTS, VAGINAL PIERCINGS, VAGINAS, ANIME VAGINAS, LIL 5TH GRADE DOODLES OF VAGINAS, CLITHORAS AND VAGINAS BEEN PENTRATED WITH JUSTIN BARTHA HEAD SHAPED DILDOS!

Also, WHY DOES IT HURT WEN I PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! THE WORLD IS SO CRUEL TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I HAVENT A TIME TO SPARE! NOT EVEN WITH A PEAR SHAPED DILDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOBIES! ERO ERO ERO ERO MUSHROOM MUSHROOM SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAKE ERO ERO ERO ERO MUSHROOM MUSHROOM SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAKE
ERO ERO ERO ERO MUSHROOM MUSHROOM SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAKE

ERO ERO ERO ERO MUSHROOM MUSHROOM SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAKEERO ERO ERO ERO MUSHROOM MUSHROOM SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAKE

Hey who else has had expeirences as disturbing ass me, TRISTIN CURRAN?

Sounds like the biography maniac on drugs.
It sounds decent for a flashback or backstory for a tortured video game character, though..
It sounds pretty horrible and disturbing, though..
This just sucks.
The amount of fail in this, so high..Chuck Norris wants to destory it.
This stuff was a waste of time.

Cletus does okay when it comes to making up lies, I guess..
and this isn't what really happened when I was 12(the true age I suffered the recurring nightmares).
It's barely humorous and stupid
It doesn't even match up with the real story.
I did not get scared watching Cyberspace, which didn't exist in 2000, it was "A Haunting" on Discovery Channel and specifically it was in 2007.

I mean this is a worthless essay, it has no use anywhere..
Seriously, what the hell kind of monstrosity creates something like this?
It's pathetic and stupid.
This essay speaks of an obscure lie.
I mean, what the hell kind of madness made this?

This is just full of fail. You Fail
A LOT OF FAIL.
Only a basement dweller would make this kind of crap!

I give this essay a F---
If I were a school teacher, I would send him to the psychologist's office and suspend him for 2 years.
Worst essay ever.

and that's the end of this review.
The :stopit:ing point of the review.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Ship Points : 609

https://hocotatefreight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Review of Cletus's "Fake Biography on the Admin" Empty Re: Review of Cletus's "Fake Biography on the Admin"

Post  Ghost of Mayfield Lodge Thu 29 Apr 2010, 10:50 pm

Its hundred times better then the crap you wrote in your disturbing things thread. thats all just a buncha bull what u wrote!
Ghost of Mayfield Lodge
Ghost of Mayfield Lodge

Ship Points : 134

Back to top Go down